Montag, 25. Februar 2013

The last hour(s)

My sister Margaret and my mum gave me a lift to the airport:


Matthias came

and Stefan, Yasmine and Emily as well!

Time for the last hugs!

There they are .... good-bye my dears! and particularly, good-bye little Emily! You are so gorgeous!
And growing so fast ....> it was already a huge difference comparing the first week of my stay and the last week.
I liked to tell her all the things, we will be doing next time, when we see us again!

The Emirates aircraft waiting for me:

Sitting inside ... a window seat, as I like it.

Bye bye Germany!

Next stop was Dubai ... again a nice window seat for me.

The terminals at Dubai needed some maintenance ...

the height required abseiling!

And finally, after 18 hours in the air, I approached Queensland

green and well filled dams and rivers ...

the Gateway Bridge in Brisbane

Uwe and Sigfried gave me a warm welcome, my friend Robyn as well!

Sigfried had a nice car .... wow!

...and Uwe unpacked the small parcel from Finnja.


And I changed from wintertime back to summertime,
left family and friends in Germany,
to greet and meet now family and friends in Australia!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen