Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

and more family and activities

Winter time in Germany requires lots of equipment ...


also Yassy looks like it's a little bit cold outside:

Inside, it's nice and warm ... my brother Otto:

and I went again to Finnja

on the way back, I stopped at Uwe's brother's home, meeting Klaus and Helga:

Look, these are the skyrisers, where we used to live from 1976 to 1987 in Hamburg-East

what a pity that it was a rainy day ... otherwise it's a nice view from the 7th Floor:

our little busy girl


I picked up Uwe's mum regularly for a walk and having dinner (at lunch time) together:

Then I took the bus again to visit little Emily, Yassy and Stevi. On the way, I saw this advertisement ... look the text: it's an English German mixture: new in town. 26 cigs nur Euro 6 ....

and upon arrival at Yassy's home, little Emily was sleeping:



That's where they live (look the beautiful sky!!)


and whilst Emily was sleeping,

the winter came back .... delivering snow:






And Family Goldies came along for sharing lunch with us:


ah, what big smiles when the dessert arrived:



my sister Margaret as well:

Our mums were really happy ....


me too!


contd. ....
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen