Montag, 18. Februar 2013

and some more activities

Different meetings:

like old times: here my greatgrandfather and grandfather - as members of the Spitzendorfer Maennergesangverein = a Men's Choir in Wedel:


on the second photo, they are sitting front row, 3rd from left my grandfather, 4th from left: his father.



and with the new generation:


and with my friend Sabine with whom I used to play piano and keyboard:


.. and with Cindy, my niece, who is coming to Australia beginning March:


She invited family members for a wonderful gettogether in her flat:

And all liked to come:
Otto Margaret Manuela (Otto's eldest daughter)and Michelle (Manuela's daughter)

Michelle, her friend Patrick, and Michael

Mathias (Otto's son in law), Otto, Manuela

Cindy did a lot of work to get this wonderful buffet ready for us:

Well done Cindy: it was so tasty and so much fun that night!

Anni (Irmtraut, Otto's wife), Michael, my mum

Yes, they are drinking healthy milk!:**

Cindy is looking forward to visit us in Australia:

Michael and his grandmother:

Susanne with Anni

Michelle and Patrick

and Cornelia (Otto's second daughter) with girlfriend Nicole.

**By the way: it was eventually milk in the glasses, but with almond liquor. Very tasty! and healthy!

and then it looked like, the snow is melting and soon gone:


and I cuddled again Emily:

still so tiny and small:


and I had a take-away in Wedel: tasty Wiener Wuerstchen, and I was thinking of my brother Sigfried in hot wet Queensland how much he loves these Knackwuerstchen too!


My mum invited me to join her and my sister on their monthly Theatre Visit. So we took the train to Hamburg's CBD

and stopped first to have a nice dinner at Blockhouse - here the salad

and the wonderful steak:

So we were well prepared to having fun in the theatre

it's where they still perform in the ancient special Hamburg slang: Platt. (sounds like a mixture of German, English, Dutch)




It seems like I have been away for months ....

... contd.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen