Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Family, friends, and walks

I had time to meet my friends with whom we lived active neighbourhood from 1976 to 1987 and even to 2006:
It's Waltraut, Margret, Heidi and Ingrid. It was a nice afternoon though it was stormy and rainy outside.




Finnja loved painting and drawing!



We met at Margaret's place:


Here are my mum's youngest grandchild Lennard and her youngest greatgrandchild Emily!



And here is Stefan with his godchild Lennard

All present family members that afternoon before we left.



Stefan's truck decoration!



My mum loves preparing meals and snacks!



This time Michael came for a visit. Greetings to the walkers in Morayfield Shopping Centre!




Though it was cold outside, I went for the one or other walk - here nice winter blossom:



The trees are without any leaves .... until spring starts around April ....



I checked the petrol prices: yeah, also the Germans are complaining about high prices!




This is the house where Uwe's and my family moved in in November 1963 ... so the place where I met Uwe first.
My mum-in-law and my brother Otto still living there!




Another nice dinner at my mum's place: salmon steak



Emily sleeping (most of the time in the first two weeks)


with her mum Yassy



Whilst Stefan and Yasmine were out for a friends'meeting, I minded Emily ... and she opened her eyes so I could tell her lots of things we might do one day ... like playing in the sand with bucket and shovel ...



A typical breakfast morning, as I like the black bread from Germany:



During couple of stormy windy days, the river Elbe flooded a little bit (cars and shops flooded in Hamburg, in Wedel just only signs left on the lawn)



continuing my walk along the river



looking out for ships



Marcel came for a visit:



here with his greatgrandmothers



and with his dad



My mum arranged a nice cake/biscuit plate



and we enjoyed that afternoon!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Na, du warst ja gleich fleissig...
    Genieße die Sonne und Wärme - hier schneit es schon wieder...

    Bussi sisterli

    AntwortenLöschen